Your home for restoration action
Informing and connecting the global restoration movement.
71,900+ sites and counting
Restor brings transparency, connectivity and ecological insights to restoration efforts around the world.
We are a science-based open data platform for everyone, everywhere.
Stay up to date with Restor
Analyse restoration potential for any area anywhere
Draw a polygon around your site of interest and get insights on:
- Local plant species and their characteristics,
- Current and potential soil carbon,
- And other variables like land cover patterns, soil pH, and annual rainfall.
Monitor and manage all your restoration projects in one place
- Create an account to save your polygon as a site.
- Create or join teams to manage sites together.
- Add your own photos, data files, and notes.
- Monitor site change over time with best in class satellite imagery.
Share your projects to show progress and support the movement
- Publish your sites to make them accessible to the Restor community.
- Download images of your site to share with anyone you need.
- Link from an external site directly to Restor.
Connect with the movement
- Explore sites locally and globally.
- Find potential partners doing similar work.
- Search using a range of scientific and social filters.
- Share contact information to connect directly with other users.
For more details on how to use Restor, visit the Help Center.
Support the work