Find a restoration project to support
Add your projects, and join the global restoration community
Explore the nature in your backyard or neighborhood!
Spread the word about science-based restoration
Stay up to date with Restor
Analyse restoration potential for any area anywhere
Draw a polygon around your site of interest and get insights on:
- Local biodiversity.
- Current and potential soil carbon.
- And other variables like land cover patterns, soil pH, and annual rainfall.
Monitor all your restoration projects in one place
- Monitor site change over time with best in class satellite imagery.
- Add your own photos and share ground data.
- Track progress using scientific metrics.
Publish projects to show progress
- Publish your sites to make them accessible to the Restor community.
- Link to your organization's website directly to Restor.
Connect with the movement
- Explore sites locally and globally.
- Find potential partners doing similar work.
- Search using a range of scientific and social filters.
- Share your contact information so people can contact you directly.
For more details on how to use Restor, visit the Help Center.
Support our work
Restor is free to use! Donations support the platform so we can share the science as widely as possible. Your contribution helps us expand our services and reach.