- These Terms provide to you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access or use the Services, conditioned on your continued compliance with the Terms.
- You will be solely responsible for: a) ensuring your user account(s) information, user name(s) and password(s) are kept confidential; b) all activities, damages and losses that occur in relation to your account(s), even if access or use of such account(s) is not known to or authorized by you; c) the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of the data you entered into the Services; and d) complying with all applicable international, local, state, and federal laws in using the Services. If you suspect there is any loss or disclosure of any password or unauthorized use of your account(s), you agree to immediately notify Restor. Restor may suspend or revoke access to the Services without liability to you at any time without notice if it finds you not in compliance with these Terms or the applicable law.
- You may not use, copy, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, display, rent, lease, sell, modify, alter, license, sublicense, or commercially exploit any data provided through the Services in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- You may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services or in any way reproduce or circumvent the Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services, including, without limitation, the account of another user(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the Services or to any Restor systems, by hacking, password “mining,” or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected thereto, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Services, or any network connected thereto, (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services, (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services, Restor’s systems or networks or any systems or networks connected thereto, (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Services, (vii) use the Services in violation of any applicable International, foreign, federal, state or local law, regulation or rules.
- You agree that you will not use the information provided via this Services for illegal purposes, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You will not hack or attempt to hack the Services, inject any form of computer viral material or any other detrimental substance into the Services, or perform any unauthorized activities against or in the Services.
- You will indemnify, defend (at Restor's request and your sole expense) and hold Restor harmless from and against any and all damages, losses, costs, claims, actions, and proceedings (collectively, “Liabilities”) relating to, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of the Services, (ii) your breach or failure to comply with these Terms, and/or (iii) your negligence or wilful misconduct. You may not enter into any settlement without first obtaining Restor's written consent.
- Should any provision of these Terms be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such decision will not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms, which other provisions will remain in full force and effect, and the application of such invalid or unenforceable provisions to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable will be valid and be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You represent and warrant that you are duly authorized to accept the Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland (not giving effect to the provisions thereof relating to conflicts of law and under exclusion of the United Nations’ Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods). The Courts of Zürich, Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Last updated: Apr 15, 2021